Websites and Incremental Tech (PTY) Ltd is a private company registered and owned by a historically disadvantage individual, and it has been in an Information Technology and Marketing business since 2014.
Websites and Incremental Tech focuses in an ever growing fields within IT and Marketing, and the ways of presenting it into local businesses. Within IT (Information Technology) we specialise with Website Development, Domain Registration, Hosting, and IT support, whereas in Marketing we specialise with Company Registration, Branding and (Online Marketing as well as Digital Printing).
We provide corporate standard of service deliver to all our clients.
We commit ourselves within Websites and Incremental Tech to improve the visibility of local Businesses online by creating cutting edge Website Design, and ensuring that it high rank on search engine (SEO) and offline through Branding and Digital Printing (Business Board, Business Cards, Clothes Branding and Pamphlets).
We commit ourselves into promoting local businesses and driving traffic to their businesses;
• Research: We always doing research in order to know how best we can market different companies
• Client Involvement: Presentation of our ideas, before we start working on the projects
• Deliver within the given time frame
• Strive to be in contract with our Clients
Websites and Incremental Tech is owned by Mr Raynold Nyiko Nghala (25), who is a previously disadvantage individual; and a Website and Graphic Designer.
• Worked at Phalaborwa FM as an IT Technician (2014)
• Later started an IT Company while working – October 2014 and later resigned at the same year to be fulltime in the Company
• 2015, secured an office space at Foskor Community Centre up-to-date
• Mr Raynold Nyiko Nghala, is also a founder and CEO of an Online Magazine SAL Magazine which received media accreditation from various Government sectors